Today the Flashpoint Blufor commander is being unlocked. It is still very much a work in progress, but it makes it a lot easier to fix and/or add more things for them to do if I can get feedback about it. So I will be allowing any members to take the role at any time with no other restrictions.
*The Redfor commander will remain locked.*
Currently there is nothing in game explaining how exactly things work, but when you mess up it should return some hints. Anyways I will be explaining how to set up a base here:
1. In the LHD or within 200 meters of Commander's boat you will be able to spawn the commander's boat. This boat is your personal transportation that will allow you to sail anywhere you would like to set up a base.
2. Sail to where you want to set up the base. You then will be able to use the ACE Interact options to do the following as long as you are withing 200 meters of the Commander's boat.
- Set up the Vehicle Spawner
- Set up the Helo/Armour/Supports Spawner
- Set up the Ammo Box
- Radio Board
- Set up the player Respawn
Failure to do one of these will obviously cause issue. You are able to readjust these as many times as you wish. For example don't worry about setting the Ammo Box multiple times to get it exactly where you want it. It will always delete the old one and set up the new one.
3. That's it. Unfortunately there really isn't much else for you do as the commander so you will want to then switch to a section. The point of this commander is to allow Blufor to attack from different directions then just from the airfield every time.
If you have any questions or need clarification please post below. Since I set it up I probably glossed over some things and it may not make sense for you. However, if you would like to make a suggestion/report a bug please make a new forum post.