If you would like to be a trainer, please PM Björn the following filled out:
[b]Course(s) I'd like to train[/b]:
[b]Time and day of week I'd be available[/b]:
Before applying, please consider that I ask:
- You can honestly commit the time, it does not need to be Wednesday, but an effort needs to be made once every fortnight to ensure that others get the chance to gain useful knowledge and required qualifications
- You're aware that every trainer is expected to teach Basic Infantry
- As a trainer you are an example of how members should behave, and as such you will be held to a stricter interpretation of the rules
- You are a member first, trainer second - it is not a position over anyone else in the community
- You share some of the responsibility for the ability of individuals post-training, and as such should have reasonable confidence in individuals capability to perform when stating they should receive a qualification
- Any teaching material you solely create, you retain full rights to; as such, you should ask permission from other trainers when sharing their material, and store such material in places you're able to remove it from, should you wish to do so
"Jokes on them, I was only pretending to be retarded."
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied – chains us all irrevocably."