The Fundamental purpose of The Wrecking Crew is to have fun and work as a team. To achieve this, please observe the following to create a positive environment in which to achieve this purpose.
- TWC members/recruits should treat everyone else with respect and dignity, even beyond that of what they may deserve. They should always try to act and talk in a way that will promote the most positive, calm, and welcoming environment.
- Verbal Abuse and Harassment will not be tolerated. Abuse and harassment includes, but is not limited to, racial slurs, hate speech, sexism, name calling, threats of violence and more.
- To join TWC, there is a minimum age requirement of 14 years of age plus a high level of maturity.
- Members/recruits must own a legal copy of ArmA III and a working microphone.
- Hacking will result in immediate banning.
- Teamwork is expected when playing on the server. Respect your role and the people around you, we are all here to have fun.
- Immersion is a core part of TWC game play. Please be respectful of that. Players must never intentionally team kill, or intentionally murder civilians.
- Recruitment on other servers is strictly forbidden. Please be respectful to other groups at all times.
- Members or recruits are expected to respect the privacy of others. We have a zero tolerance policy for infringement.
Moderation and Management
- All moderation actions taken will be conveyed to the user as to why that action was taken, in the hopes of further clarity and prevention of repeat offences. The exception to this is when it has already been clearly stated.
- All rules apply to management as they do to members. However, there is reasonable exception to this. For example, leaving the ACRE channel when on a server.
- If you feel any of the above rules have been violated by a Recruit, Member or Manager of TWC - please contact a member of management to discuss.