It's been a while.Burnes EOD:
I decided to close the polling today as it was up for a week now.
Thank you for sharing your view with a vote.
The numbers are the following: 19 Yes(67.9%) and 9 No(32.1%).
I decided to only add the EOD mod and leave out the vehicle mods.
What's the plan with it?
- I'm going to create a proper EOD Team(Bomb Disposal Operator, Electronic Warfare Specialist, Infantry Escort)
- I'm going to create minefields to clear by the EOD team
- Where possible(Takistan, Reshmaan, etc.) there will be uninhabited villages or farms which have to be cleared for IEDs.
- Rifleman will be available to disarm IEDs, but it will not be as easy as it is right now(yes this means you can blow up during the process)
The repo will be updated in the upcoming 2-3 weeks(at least this is the plan). I'll have to update the missions, create refit the units and do some testing before I can implement it.
I'll keep you guys updated on the progress.Weekend Warriors:
I think I told you guys that I might reform this a little bit.
I know you guys are enjoying it and I enjoy it too.
But, I'd like to play on your side sometime
I'm going to introduce two variants of Weekend Warriors.
- Zeus: Dynamic mission where you guys play against me and the objectives will be created on the fly.
- MMO Lite: Management Mistery Operations, I was thinking about making MMO like missions with the Public modset. Difference to MMO Operations is that it will not be that serious, so if you have an objective to defend the battalion's bacon supply, well that's totally normal. Only the public repo will be required, there will be a rolesheet, however you'll have the Weekend Warriors rules: you can come and leave as you like.
Well, I haven't really had time to focus on this. I'll try to spare more time on this in the future.
As always your feedback is really valuable for me, so don't be affraid to share your feedback on the Public Server Discussion area or drop me a PM if you think it is better.