hey guys so i was asked to make a list of the current issues with the newly implemented sniper team so here they are
1. wrong primary weapons
we have been issued a sr-25 instead of the american m110.
we have been issued a different / incorrent lapaua - please revert to the old one "it looks like it's made from the game borderlands
and the camo and weapon itself looks like standard vanilla.
2. no pistol ammo.
3. no kestrel for spotter ONLY.
4. no atrag mx FOR BOTH THE SPOTTER AND SNIPER.
5. no rangefinder for sniper (is needed due to how calcualtions are made in advanced ballistics, its better if they both have one)
6. the fac sr-25 does not come with a scope or the correct scope if any......u must use the one from the lapaua which is incorrect for many reasons.
7. no player count stoppage - can join with any amount of players .
8. no advanced ballistics ? i ask this because the current scopes have no "mil dot system" its like being a designiated marksman lol 100m,200m,300m ect ect im not sure if this is an issue with scopes/ weapons or the ab ?
9. something is needed to be added for the "night time" gameplay
.....im not really fussed what, a night vision scope for the shooter ONLY ?, or some hand flares to be fired in the sky (like russian one) ....something needs to be done because currently you are useless as a shooter in the nightime....the only thing u can do is recon with a drone in this situation if people are intrested lol
10. this may not be correct but i cant be certain .....the wrong guillie suits have been added / used ?
the old one's looked like british army uniform underneath......these look like csat vanilla arma 3 uniforms with gloves lol ? ...that is the best way i could explain it
although im not 100% sure with this but it does seem "different"...
11. the drone ..... this MUST be given to the spotter not the sniper, ....i know it's the other way around BUT the shooter cannot use the drone and engage targets its too complicated and awkward ...i feel the sniper should have the radio and the spotter should have the drone (spotter cant have both because it's a backpack) ...this way the sniper can take some magazines ....and the spotter can use the drone calling out targets to the sniper who then relays to the squads,and the spotter can also leave the drone to spot / range targets for the sniper ...i just seems way better when your in game doin it this way......i know the sniper doesnt use the radio in reality ....but im also sure he doesnt use a drone the spotter would.....so therfore this must happen ?