By: TooTallForce-Outline: Era: Millennial Forcetype: Mechanised Vehicles: 1x Warrior 1xFV432 1xFV432 AmbulanceSituation-Outline: Operation Start: 0530 23/03/2003 Current Weather: Moderate Cloud Cover Future Weather: No Change Map: @diyala + @plp_containers Conflict Overview:
The Iraq invastion started on 19 March 2003 in which a combined force of 160,000 troops from the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia and Poland with the intent to to disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction, to end Saddam Hussein's support for terrorism, and to free the Iraqi people.OPFOR:
Iraq Army and Iraq Republican Guard T55 ZU23 BMP BTRBLUFOR:
2000 Desert LoadoutRecent Events:
The war is going well with Iraq forces falling back on all fronts, however, there are a few pockets of resisdance that require a more conserted effort.CIVILIANS: in hidingIntent:
Clear the region of Iraq forcesObjectives:
- After FOB Al Jaarah was abandoned by US forces Iraqi troops moved in and called it their home. Evict them.
- Iraqi troops seem to be defending an area of no strategic importance at Rasheed. It is possible there may be a weapons cache or evan WMDs! Investigate and destroy anything that you find.
- The town of Al Baiueia has a strong Iraqi pressence. If you are to take the airport the town must be cleared first
- Seize the Khau Bani Saad Airbase to allow a transport to land and resupply you. You will need to clear the area and occupy the Airfield Tower before the transport will land.
- There is a lot of activity in the town Kahn Bani Saad around the Malik Al Molk Mosque (mostly). Remove the Iraqi force in this town.
We are attempting to win over the "hearts and minds" of the civilian population therefore, no unnescessary casualties